- Issue invoices and statements
- Manage deferral and revenue recognition adjustments
From receiving and processing bills, to managing approval processes and issuing payments, we ensure your vendors are paid on time, every time.
With electronic invoicing, managing for recurring revenues, collections and payment receipts, we assist with your complete sales cycle.
Payroll done right – we understand the complexity and importance of ensuring your team is paid on time, and that you are always compliant.
SALES TAX FILINGS
Whether preparing and filing returns or maintaining documentation, we meet every deadline and we’re always ready for audit.
In closing your books each month, we follow documented processes, post for deferrals and accruals, and a senior level review ensures exacting, consistent results.
Through regular reports, KPIs and metrics, we make sense of your data and deliver insightful analysis that goes beyond the numbers.
CFO AND CONTROLLER SERVICES
Providing complex analysis and advanced reporting, our qualified CPAs add value and clarity at every stage.
YEAR-END AUDIT SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE
Our services ensure your records are always thorough, compliant and ready for scrutiny.
- Invoicing for recurring revenues
- Data import export services
- Supporting documents and timesheets
- Coordinate payment collection and follow-up
- Assist with deposit processing and payment receipts
- Advanced reporting and interpreting of monthly financial results
- Identifying key performance indicators
- Incorporating non-financial metrics to better understand your business
- Cashflow forecasts to help pursue opportunities and anticipate challenges
- Preparation for an audit or review engagement
- Support for your accountants
- Assistance with deals/transactions and buy-sell support
- Special reporting for boards, stakeholders and grants
- Support for financing, covenants or special obligations
- Special services and analysis on an as-needed basis
Payroll processing and services include
- Electronic pay statements and direct deposit services for employees
- Source deduction remittances filed on time, every time
- Help with wage subsidies and assistance programs
- Job costing and project tracking
- Hassle-free year-end and T4s
- Accounting for complex accruals and benefits
- Support for multiple payroll systems
Insightz does more than just monthly bookkeeping. Whether you’re a new startup or you’re ready to migrate your current system, our team of experts is ready to assist with your next project or system implementation. With decades of experience, we recognize the potential of technology and make sure your project is done right from the start. As one of the top solution providers in Canada, our expert services include:
- Healthcheck assessments including detailed current process review
- Expert system migration and implementation services
- Wholesale pricing and software discounts
- Transformation and process redesign
- Automation expertise to import and export data
- Ongoing white-glove support and assistance
With industry-leading partners, you get round-the-clock support for your hosted accounting needs.
UPDATES MADE EASY
You can stop worrying about software updates and server maintenance – we take care of all the details.
Bank-level security, automatic backups, and fortified data centres
Insightz is the choice of many industry leaders because we deliver exactly the service they require and we ensure our experts are always available to address their needs.
Whether your systems are complex or simple, major or minor, we can provide a package customized to fit your needs – and your budget.
Curling Canada needed to significantly raise its game on financial management. Fortunately, Insightz did a lot of the heavy lifting from a strategy, design and staff training perspective. Two years later, significant improvements are apparent — and we would rate this collaboration a major success.
Executive Director of Corporate Services, Curling Canada
Insightz helped us move to a virtual, real-time accounting system that greatly reduced administrative time and expense for banking, invoicing, expense management and reporting. They have always been available to answer questions and offer expert analysis, making them a trusted and essential part of our team.
Denise Allen, BBA, MBA, MM
President & CEO, Food Processors of Canada
Thanks to the efforts of Insightz, bank reconciliations that used to take us an hour or more can now be completed in minutes or even seconds. We’ve never had a clearer picture of our financial position on every account and the level of support we receive gives us real peace of mind.
Rotary Club of Ottawa West, Treasurer
With Insightz, we always receive a rapid response to our queries – usually in an hour or less – and they are always available for meetings, whether the matter in question is urgent or not. In addition, their pricing is reasonable and we know there will never be a delay in our month-end financials. Working with an accounting firm has never been easier.
President and Chief Executive Officer, MKTG
Insightz allows me to focus on all the other issues with full confidence that our financials are well in hand. They also did a great job in our transition to QBO. Their virtual services are virtually invaluable! Thanks David and Elsa.
Executive Director, Fisheries Council of Canada
The Insightz team has been handling CMP’s bookkeeping and monthly HST for several years and we’ve had an awesome experience working with them. They respond promptly to any concerns we have and ensure the work is always done in a timely fashion and presented in a professional manner. Working with Insightz has been a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend them to others.
Treasurer, Canadian Mineral Processors Society
Exceptional Advice and Service: We are a not-for-profit charity with many moving parts. David and his team helped us transition to Quickbooks seamlessly and consulted us on a path forward to improve efficiency and save us thousands of dollars in the future. They are very professional, listen carefully to our needs and goals and provide solutions to grow and improve our membership. I recommend David and his team without hesitation.
Treasurer, Hellenic Community of Ottawa
Insightz Accounting Services is primarily located in Ottawa, Ontario, on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Anishinabe Algonquin Nation. We thank the Algonquin Nation for hosting us and recognize their enduring presence on this land.